PayPal is an international payment service that is widely accepted worldwide. You can use it to shop on lost online shops today. It is secure to use since you only need to provide your email and password when buying an item online using PayPal. This way, your credit card or prepaid VISA card info is safe.
Unfortunately PayPal is not available in some countries. That is why we put together this little educational material to show you how to get PayPal to work for you no matter where you are in the world, including Ghana. It is an easy process and should take a maximum of 20 minutes to setup your Ghanaian based PayPal account.
What is Inside the Ebook
- Simplified step-by-step process with screenshots
- Easy to follow procedure, with illustrations
- Special info on how to setup the account, link it to a local Bank card/account and also how to withdraw from PayPal to your card
- Simple method to link your card immediately after creating your account
- 100% verified account creation method
- We show you how to create the account without any VPN needed
After making the purchase, the Ebook will delivered automatically to your inbox, and you will have access to it. We will also be available to answer any questions you may have and help you if you encounter any issues.