Today we’re going to learn how to browse free on the three major networks in Ghana (MTN, Airtel and Tigo). This trick has been around for a while. Some of you might have heard of it already. But to those who haven’t, today is your lucky day.
It works on both pc and smartphones (android). But we’ll be tackling the pc part today. The Android part will come later. Make your balance is at zero.
So just follow these simple steps below:
1. Go to www.your-freedom.net click on downloads and download your-freedom windows full installer
2. Create an account with your-freedom and verify your account in your email
3. Install your-freedom setup on your pc and open it
4. Click on configure, on your server address use ems02.your-freedom.de (the range you can use is from ems01 to rms20), Port 53 and select DNS as connection tweak
5. In the options tick boxes 1,3,5,6,7,8
6. On the right, put minimum buffer size 1500 Reconnection delay 5000 Initial post 10000000 Minimum post 200000
Ftp set to both
The picture below should help.
Now you are good to go. Enjoy your free browsing. If you encounter any issues, comment below and we’ll help you with it. Happy browsing.